1000 Liters soap sigma blade mixer
is uses for uniform mixing of semi solid materials. Machine consist of U trough bowl with two Z shape blades each rotates in opposite direction for proper mixing of material. Machine equipped with suitable capacity motor & gearbox decided as per characteristics of the product & process. Equipment is provided with Jacket arrangement for heating or cooling applications. We manufacture Sigma Mixer Kneader in capacity ranging from 5 liters up to 5000 liters.
Sigma Mixer Kneader is widely uses for mixing polyester putty, rubber solution, biscuit dough, sauce, polymers etc.
This machine comprises of a double 'U' shaped container welded and machined together inside which rotates two 'Z' shaped sigma blades in opposite directions. The clearances between the walls and the container are kept to a minimum to ensure maximum efficiency in kneading and mixing. The shafts of the sigma blades are fitted in bearing blocks which are each provided with roller bearings, steel glands/teflon rubber seals for smooth and leakless operations. The kneader is mounted on a sturdy base frame fabricated out of ISMC sections and are free from vibrations. For cooling and heating jackets are provided.
These types of machines are available in Mils Steel or Mild Steel constructions. The kneader can be tilted by means of a mechanical system or manually and for bigger models beyond 100 Kgs we provided hydraulic tilting.
Hydraulic tilting system is provided with complete power pack, electric motor, pressure valves, pipes, fittings, cylinders and hoses which makes the tilting mechanism quick, easy and simple to operate.
Sigma mixer kneader, Sigma mixer extruder, Z blade sigma mixer, Double arm sigma mixer, Food grade sigma mixer, Heavy duty sigma mixer, Bubble gum sigma mixer, Sigma dough mixer, Liquid soap sigma mixer, Lab sigma mixer Salient Features
- Available in Stainless Steel 316, Stainless Steel 304 and Mild Steel materials.
- Stainless Steel polish to matt & mirror finish as per customer's requirements.
- Mild Steel finish with one coat of red oxide and two coats of epoxy paint.
- Discharge option of hand wheel operated (manual) or hydraulic operated (automatic) offered.
- Jacket for heating or cooling application can be offered.
- Mineral wool insulation with cladding on jacket.
- Tangential designed Z blades offered for uniform mixing.
- PTFE made shaft sealing provided for food grade compatibility.
- Minimum gap between trough inner shell & blades remove possibility of sticking product.
- On demand Spray system, vacuum system can be offered.
- Liquid Spray System
- Vacuum System
- Blades Cooling Arrangement
- Screw System
- Automatic Valve Discharge System
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer's domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.