Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine
Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine are compact in nature with monoblock arrangement which provides filling and sealing on single platform. Ampoule are sealed immediately after filling the liquid in order to avoid contamination. Machine made from high quality stainless steel 316L materials as per cGMP requirements. Single motor synchronize with all the major unit drives and speed port provided for speed adjustments. Having arrangement of nitrogen-flushing mechanism and possesses both the pre and post-nitrogen flushing unit. One of the major benefits of the equipment is the availability of minimum change-over of ampoules. Apart from this, glass tube filler equipment also features an active pre-heating unit for thick glass ampoules.
Machine having flexibility to fill seal ampoules of 1ml to 25ml capacity. Apart from that, machine has a unique filling capacity of 0.5ml to 25ml in single dosing. Operating on the volumetric piston-pumps type filling principle, the device can fill 10 to 250 ampoules per minute. Another unique advantage of this equipment is the availability of the dead-tray. It offers perfect diversion of the sealed and filled ampoules.
The required gases for sealing or filling the ampoules are oxygen and LPG (propane). This state-of-art machine provides optimum flexibility in the preparation of ampoules containing agro-insecticides, veterinary medicines, cosmetic ampoules and several other chemicals. This Adinath range of Filler Sealer is perfect for all kinds of open-mouth glass ampoules.
Features of Ampoule Filling Machine
- Compact cGMP model.
- Suitable for filling 1ml to 30ml glass ampoules.
- Filling and sealing in one unit Monobloc type design.
- Having application in pharmaceutical, biotech & biochemical.
- Filling and sealing in one unit Monobloc type design.
- Contact parts made from heavy grade Stainless Steel 316L materials.
- One motor synchronizes with all drives of the unit.
- Facility of injecting Nitrogen before and after liquid filling.
- 0.5ml to 25ml filling in single dosing.
- Designed to fill and seal type B as well as type C open mouth ampoules.
- Dead tray provided for upright placement of ampoules during collection.
- Pre warming unit before sealing for perfect sealing of glass.
- Change of format parts by hand without using any tool.
- Delicate ampoule rotating unit attached at the ampoule opening and sealing station.
- Waste tips collector made with the high quality stainless steel.
Empty ampoules are placed onto hopper of the machine from where it has been dropped to travelling rack in one/two/four/eight by format part. Ampoules advanced to nitrogen purging stations where inert gas needles flush nitrogen. Further ampoules moves to filling unit where filling needles discharge preset volume of liquid into ampoules. Then ampoules stop at post nitrogen unit where again nitrogen get flush inside the ampule. After filling of ampoules it reaches to the sealing unit which is having pre warming and sealing stations. Pre warming station is having less pressure flame which make ampoule warm up to sealing process. Specially designed rollers rotates ampoules at sealing unit for perfect sealing of ampoules all around. Sealing unit perform sealing operation of ampoules. At last ampoules get collected onto collection tray of the machine in upright position for further processing.
The machine performs the following operations:
- Ampoule loading by hopper, star wheel transfers ampoule into transport rack
- One/Two/Four/Six/Eight ampoules advanced each machine stroke.
- Centering of ampoules necks during warming, sealing, gas flushing and liquid filling operations.
- Rotation of ampoules neck during warming and heating station.
- Elimination of waste ampoule tips by clippers and ejection into a separate container.
Ampoule Filling & Sealing Machine Specification
|Model ||AFS-1 ||AFS-2 ||AFS-4 ||AFS-8 |
|No. of Head ||Single ||Two ||Four ||Eight |
|Syringes ||One ||Double ||Four ||Eight |
|Ampoule Sizes ||1 ml to 30 ml ||1 ml to 30 ml ||1 ml to 10 ml ||1 ml to 20 ml |
|Filling Speed ||Up to 25 ampoules/minute ||Up to 50 ampoules/minute ||Up to 100 ampoules/minute ||Up to 200 ampoules/minute |
|Filling Precison || 1% || 1% || 1% || 1% |
|Filling Pump ||Piston Pump ||Piston Pump ||Piston Pump ||Piston Pump |
|Burner Gas ||LPG & Oxygen (O) ||LPG & Oxygen (O) ||LPG & Oxygen (O) ||LPG & Oxygen (O) |
|Nitrogen Arranegment ||Before & After Filling ||Before & After Filling ||Before & After Filling ||Before & After Filling |
|Number of Fill Nozzles ||One ||Two ||Four ||Eight |
|Number of Nitrogen Nozzles ||Two ||Four ||Eight ||Sixteen |
|Number of Sealing Burners ||Two ||Four ||Eight ||Sixteen |
|Power Required ||0.5 H.P. ||1 H.P. ||1 H.P. ||2 H.P. |
|Power Voltage ||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System ||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System ||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System ||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System |
|Contact Parts ||Made from Stainless Steel 316L ||Made from Stainless Steel 316L ||Made from Stainless Steel 316L ||Made from Stainless Steel 316L |
|Overall Dimension ||915mm (L) x 610mm (W) x 965mm (H) approx. ||915mm (L) x 760mm (W) x 965mm (H) approx. ||1200mm (L) x 1070mm (W) x 965mm (H) approx. ||2200mm (L) x 1400mm (W) x 1100mm (H) approx. |
|* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customers domestic power voltage requirements. |
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.