Automatic Glass Bottle Wahing Machine
Product Code : ALBW-250
Brand Name : Adinath
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 3.7500000 INR
- Glass and Mild Steel
- 380 Volt (v)
- 220 Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- 100-200 Kilograms (kg)
- 2100x1850x2500 Millimeter (mm)
Automatic Glass Bottle Washing Machine
is uses for the washing of pharmaceutical glass bottles. Machine is having six washing station for complete inner & outer washing of pharmaceutical glass bottles. This model is most suitable for the online untouched aseptic filling line.Salient Features
- Compact GMP model.
- All contact parts made from high quality Stainless Steel 316L & other Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304.
- Provides production output up to 250 bottles per minute
- Machine structure & other parts made from AISI SS 304
- SS Tanks & trays made from SS 316L by argon welded with round corner.
- SS pump made from SS 316L with mechanical seal Monoblock pump.
- SS filter housing made from SS 316L.
- All Nozzles made from SS 316L.
- Special Pocket system ensures easy and trouble free washing of Bottles from outer and inner side.
- Indexing motion makes easier for syringes to move inside Bottle, when it is in stationery motion.
- Washing cycles can be adjusted as per customer requirement.
- User friendly machine, even semi skilled operator can operate the machine very easily.
- A Special clutch device is incorporated for Stoppage of Machine in the event; Bottle is over turned or over diameter.
- Variable A.C. Frequency drive for Main drive and conveyor.
- Pumps with tank (60 litres each) 2 nos.
- In feed Wire Woven Belt for feeding of Bottles.
- HDPE material Bottle pockets.
- Machine is totally robust and withstands continues operation for long working hours without any trouble.
- Machine is equipped with PLC system & printing facility with passwords.
- No Change parts are required.
- Third Tank & pump can be fitted (optional).
Bottles pushed from in feed tray and then move on wire woven conveyor belt, which align the Bottle in correct position, to enter in to the carrier pocket with help of oscillating guide rails. Oscillating arm deliver the Bottle inside pocket in mouth down position over spraying nozzles. Multijet sprayers fixed at the top cause the total external and internal surface to be washed. To avoid any possible cross contamination between two different waters, each washing station is provided with an independent circuit. Carrier pocket is moving with indexing motion. When the baskets have completed their motion the needles are lifted. They penetrate the Bottles, spraying jets of water or compressed air then return down. The baskets movement then advances by one station. Each station of Bottles passes through the washing cycles selected. The duly washed Bottles then delivered to the out feed tray with neck opening upward and then automatically re ordered to sterilizing tunnel with back pressure.
30ml to 250ml
Left to right
Height of conveyor
850mm to 900
Power Supply (Main Machine)
Power Supply (Pumps)
Power Supply (Conveyor)
440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
2290mm (L) X 1300mm (W) X 1575mm (H)
- Electrical characteristics can be adjusted as per customer's domestic power requirements
- Rights of technical improvement & modification reserved.
- Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.
- FOB Port
- Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 4 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India