Automatic Vial External Washing Machine is designed to wash the outer surface of round shaped Vials. Machine washes the outer sides of Vials and eliminates the particles that are formed on the vials, which are previously filled and sealed.
- Complete cGMP model
- Suitable for vial sizes from 5ml to 100ml without any change parts (No change parts required)
- Ã¢â¬ÅNo Vial Ã¢â¬â No WashingÃ¢â¬Â system eliminates wastage of water & air
- Easy cleaning & maintaining
- Machine is equipped with PLC system.
- Stops supply of water & air when acrylic doors opened during operation.
- Indication & alarm in PLC.
- Normal water required for washing & no hot water required
- When there is no vial on conveyor, it stops the water & air supply.
- Infeed & outfeed Turn Tables.
- Imported Gear motor for main drive, unscrarnbler and scrambler
- Variable A.C frequency drive for main drive, unscrambler and scrambler
- Acrylic cabinet for machine.
Form the in feed Turn Table the vials are fed into the External the Vial Washing Machine conveyors. The machine consists of two conveyors on which the vials are properly fed and transported from in feed Turn table for the washing operation. Two Operations are carried out on this machine. First the vials are washed by water jet and then dried by air jet. On the conveyor a set of spray nozzles are fitted on each on each conveyor for water Jet.
One set of knife blocks are provided on each conveyor for air. The air sprayed through this knifes . The knifes are fitted in a inclined manner which ensures that is sprayed reaches each corner of the vial which are previously washer. After washing and drying the vials are guided to the out feed turn Table. Before reaching the out feed Turn Table a special arrangement is provided to dry the vial from the bottom side .
A set of Syringes are provided on the sides of each conveyor at the exit end which sprays the air jet on the bottom part of vial resulting in the drying of the vials This machine is completely operated by PLC . A covering of Acrylic cabinet is provided in the machine which when opened up during the operation immediately stops the supply of water &air and shows the indication which alarm in the PLC.
| 25mm to 60mm
38mm to 120mm
||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz
||3850mm (L) x 950mm (W) x 1650mm (H)
||650 kgs. Approx.
||950 kgs. Approx.
- Electrical characteristics can be adjusted as per customerÃ¢â¬â¢s domestic power requirements
- Rights of technical improvement & modification reserved.
- Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.