- Ampoule Washing Machine
- Vial Washing Machine
- Injectable Powder Filling Machine
- Vial Capping Machine
- Ampoule Vial Inspection Machine
- Capsule Filling Machine
- Tablet Machines
- Pharmaceutical Machinery
- Ampoule Filling Machine
- Vial Liquid Filling Machine
- Machinery & Equipments
- Chemical Machinery
- Cosmetic Machinery
- Pharmaceutical Filling Line
- Ointment Manufacturing Plant
- Manufacturing Preparation Plant
- Bottle Washing Machine
- Vial Powder Filling Machine
- Reaction Vessel
- Preparation Vessel
- Sigma Mixer
- Bottle Filling Machine
- Sterilization Equipments
- Bottle ROPP Screw Capping Machine
- Dry Syrup Powder Filling Machine
- Filling Lines
- Auger Powder Filling Machine
- Manual Capsule Filling Machine
- Cap Sealing Machines
- Filter Press
- Ampoule Labeling Machine
- Vial Labeling Machine
- Automatic Sticker Labeling Machine
|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Machinery||» Pharmaceutical Machinery|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 2000 - 25000 USD ($)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- FOB Port
- Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 3 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5 Months
- Packaging Details
- Export Worthy Wooden Packing
Using the Laminar Flow Principle and the Short time Sterilization Method.
For Vials, ampoules and other cylindrical containers of glass.
Refer to the drawings and leaflets attached for basic design specifications.
- Each independent filter plenum is provided with filter integrity sample ports.
- The equipment conveyor belt is monitored and alarm status is activated if it operates outside the belt speed set points.
- Provision for ports to allow introduction of validation thermocouples in each zone.
- The tunnel is provided with fully integrated ampoule / vial flow control logic to allow automatic stops and restarts of the equipment.
- All filter modules have differential pressure gauges to monitor pressure.
- Pressure switches with high and low alarms
- When the tunnel is not in use it can be operated in night-mode to save energy while preventing contamination.
Adinath tunnels have identical design concept but with different output capacities, available in more than 8 models and a wide range of options.
Cooling system for the cooling zone.
Sterilizing of the cooling zone.
Automatic air balancing between aseptic and non-aseptic area of the tunnel.
Shutter positioning monitoring and automatic adjustment are some of the options available to meet specific customer requirements.
Glass containers entering the drying zone from the up-line washer are treated with clean vertical laminar air, vaporizes the moisture, pre-heats the containers and protect hot air back-flow from the hot zone.
Glass containers then enter the hot zone and are subjected to a thermal cycle of sterilization and depyrogenation.
Glass containers further enter the cooling zone, where they are subjected to cold laminar air to bring down
the temperature before entering the aseptic area.